Where should we put the amplifier on the car?
You can put it under the seat, that would help to reduce wiring length from the center to the amplifier reader, or placed in the trunk of the car. This way even though with the power cord and signal cable longer than but close to the speaker amplifier and subwoofer rear more.
Note that if you remove the seat to mount the amplifier, the airbag system can automatically turn off, it is best you should seek technical support services help. To make full use of an amplifier, in addition to place it correctly, you should make some research to choose the best car amplifier for car.
When active, every amplifier is exothermic, the extent depending on the design of heat depending on the power amplifier and exploitation. However, you need to at least 10cm of space around the sides so that it is always open. When mounted to the wall along the amplifier in the trunk, so do not make the radiator mounted backward upside, because it will be difficult to heat and can make the amplifier is vulnerable to overheating.
Match the amplifier with your speaker
Amplifier often comes without fitted cables; you’ll have to buy more. You should choose small copper wire cores with plastic wrap pure as thick as possible. Flexible copper core small, red copper color, easy to twist wires bunched together is good, high copper ratio. Remember to add the fuse near the batteries, otherwise, a short-circuit that may cause fire and damage the amplifier and your car. You also need a piece of wire which was approximately thickness for ground connections (chassis), this wire is often shorter by generally shorter amplified by amplifier typically located near the junction cool.
With the power amplifier fitted with a hole for the wires are the turn-on. This wire runs from a remote turn-on connection points behind the receiver to connect remote points on the amplifier. This is a wire carrying the signal from the amplifier dynamic. Signal turn-on will impact on an electronic circuit inside the amplifier, to help start it up along with the receiver. You need to connect wires to the main bag can synchronize the operation of the two devices.
Finally, you need to run speaker wire from the amplifier to the speakers. You should also choose a good kind of speaker wire copper, thick casing. Cored wires from 1.5 – 2 mm are sufficient. In addition to calculating the wire diameter in mm, in multiple audio devices under the US system, the magnitude of remaining wire is calculated by Gauge, Gauge index less the larger the wire. You can look up the equivalent size between mm and Gauge easily through conversion table.
The power level at which the system is optimized.
Each system on each car is different, there is no best certain standard. As long as you do not exceed the limits of the speakers, the higher the power amplifier, the sound will be a more internal strength, depth and rich in detail. However, there are some points worth noting:
The sensitivity of the speakers that you are using. For the car, only a few speakers and speaker with 90dB of picking on, a receiver integrated into the dashboard is enough. As for the high-end speakers, amplifier fall will bring better quality.
- Speaker subwoofer requires considerable power, and leave the amplifier is almost a mandatory requirement for this type of speaker. Still on the list system that you need a minimum of 80 to 200W for bass separate.
- If you normally drive closed, you will need less capacity than those who drive convertibles, street noise can drown out the sound inside the car, requiring stronger capacity.
- Alternatively, speaker placement, sound absorption material, and personal preferences also affect the power levels you need.
- You need to provide power from the battery to each amplifier in the system. You can play the power cord to leave, but through a game, more amplifier power distribution is simpler and cleaner signals are maintained. Many of the remaining electricity distribution is available always to protect the fuse plug.
- Then, use the RCA signal wires for transferring signals from the receiver to the amplifier. A receiver with three pairs of preamp outputs can provide signals to the amplifier front, rear and subwoofer simultaneously. If the amplifier fitted more, you will have to add the adapter, or use a power amplifier with output both preamp to form a chain of the successive amplifier.
I am David Justin founder of carspeakercenter.com-website sharing my experience choosing car speakers, car amplifier, Car stereo… Please visit my wedsite for more your infomation!